Lining an entire drain is an extensive and often costly process, but we have a solution for clients in Sussex who are suffering from minor faults diagnosed during our drainage surveys. Patch lining is carried out on a small segment of a system, usually one which is cracked or similarly damaged. Once our drainage surveyors have located the area that requires patch lining, a single piece of material is gradually and carefully edged into position.
Then our drainage contractors inflate an air bag within the material which pushes it into contact with the pipe. The patch cures and glues itself to the inner surface of the pipe, repairing the damage previously identified by our drainage consultants via drainage surveys. The bag gradually deflates, and can then be removed. Our Sussex clients find that this way of dealing with damaged drain lining is preferable to excavation, which can be costly and disruptive.
• Reputable Drainage Surveyors for Sussex
• Fully Qualified and Insured Team of Drainage Contractors
• Expert and Friendly Drainage Consultants Trading Since 1988
• Fast and Efficient Provider of CCTV Drainage Surveys
• Versatile Range of Quality Services
• Serve Commercial, Industrial and Public Body Clients